The Most beautiful hut brooms of Castiglion Fibocchi (La più bella capanna di Castiglion Fibocchi Cappannelle)
Hut Brooms in Castiglion Fibocchi – Cappannelle
In harmony with the nature and the landscape of Tuscany we did a hut of brooms as storage for Holiday House Cappannelle. The end result is amazing as you can see we have “The Most beautiful hut of brooms” of Castiglion Fibocchi (La più bella capanna di scope di Castiglion Fibocchi – Cappannelle)
I am writing You for giving You some suggestions for Your trip in Tuscany and Umbria.
Consider that the apartment is located in Castiglion Fibocchi, a little village (approx. 2.000 inhabitants) close to the city of Arezzo which You can reach by car in 15 minutes.
The location is very central in Tuscany and with the car You car easily reach the most beautiful part in Tuscany and also in Umbria.
For what concerns Tuscany, first of all I give You some advices for the places You can visit just around the apartment:
– Il Borro : at approx. 4-5 km from the apartment (10 minutes from the apartment by car); a medieval Tuscan village built with patience, hundreds of years ago, where every architectural detail was meticulously planned, has been restored to the likes of a renaissance painting where You can also visit a very beautiful vinery (http://www.ilborro.it/en/activities-sports-e-tours/visits-to-the-cellar);
– if You are interested in tasting wine, I can also recommend a beautiful vinery close to our apartment (just 1,5-2 km, 5 minutes by car) named “Tenuta La Pineta”, the owner is a friend of mine and if You take an apointment with him You can make a tour of the vinery, taste a very good wine and also olive oil and honey (http://www.tenutalapineta.it)
– Arezzo, my city, at approx. 12 km (15 minutes by car) where You can visit the city centre: Piazza Grande (the most beautiful square of the city), the Cathedral, the beautiful Pieve (Romanesque church) and the Church of San Francesco with the frescoes of Piero della Francesca. On the road from Castiglion Fibocchi to Arezzo You can also visit “Ponte Buriano” a romanic bridge which according to the latest studies seems to have inspired Leonardo da Vinci in the painting “La Gioconda”.
– Cortona at approx. 40 km (50 minutes by car) a very beautiful Etruscan village: You can visit his Etruscan walls, ancient churches and museum. Close to Cortona we recommend to visit the Etruscan tumulus tombs , the most antique form of buria and also Lake Trasimeno.
Then if You go a little bit far:
– Florence (approx. 80 km from the apartment …. 1 hour by car): surely one of the must in Tuscany really beautiful and with a lot o place to visit such as the Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio and the museum of Uffizi (http://www.firenzeturismo.it/);
– Siena (approx. 60 km .. 1 hour by car): really very beautiful with is Cathedral and with Piazza del Campo the most beautiful square where every year (twice per year) takes place the “Palio” a famous horse race.
– All the Chianti Area, the countryside around Siena, where it is really beautifull also going around with the car and where You can visit beautiful place such as Radda in Chianti, Greve in Chianti,